- The Phoenix Coyotes have placed defenseman Nick Boynton on waivers. Boynton a former All-Star before the lockout has had some ups and downs adjusting to the new NHL which is very surprising considering he seems more suited for the new NHL than the old. Anyways what i know is the Penguins were rumored to be interested in Boynton before last years trade deadline but a deal was not worked out. Boynton is due 2.95 million for the next two years. I am looking into at this moment if the Penguins have interest in Boynton. Check back in a few hrs…..
- Paul Kariya will enter free agency and will be a hot commidity. Expect the Penguins to atleast touch base with Kariyas representatives but they are a longshot at the moment.
- Bill Guerin will draw considerable from teams around the league. Guerin will not return to St.Louis as he is looking for atleast 3 million per season and a chance to compete for the Stanley Cup. Guerin’s wishlist of teams include – Anaheim, Pittsburgh, NYR, Dallas, Detroit
- The Penguins are not that interested in Andy Sutton i have been told. It has been more of the national media that has speculated the Penguins interest in Sutton.
- The expected going rate for Drury and Gomez: 7 to 8 million per season. Just ridiculous.
Comments have been disabled for this post.