- Bengals clinch No. 2 seed and first round bye with a win vs Pittsburgh and Broncos loss to the Raiders.
- Bengals clinch No. 3 seed with a win vs Pittsburgh and a Broncos win vs Raiders
- Bengals clinch No. 5 seed with loss to Steelers.
The AFC North will send three teams to the playoffs. Baltimore’s 20-10 win over the Browns, clinched the No. 6 seed in the AFC with a 10-6 record.
A win for the Steelers tonight vs Cincinnati, and they host Baltimore next weekend as the No. 3 seed. A loss vs the Bengals and Pittsburgh travels to Indianapolis as the No. 5 seed. Neither is a bad scenario for the Steelers.
For the Bengals, they can still finish anywhere from No. 2, No. 3 or No. 5 seed, pending what Denver does against the Oakland Raiders.
AFC PLAYOFF PICTURE GOING INTO 4:00 P.M. GAMES
1. New England Patriots (12-4) | Clinched Home Field |
2. Denver Broncos (11-4) | Week 17 vs Oakland |
3. Cincinnati Bengals (10-4-1) | Week 17 @ Pittsburgh |
4. Indianapolis Colts (11-5) | 27-10 win vs TEN, Locked into No. 4 seed |
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-5) | Week 17 vs Cincinnati |
6. Baltimore Ravens (10-6) | 20-10 win vs CLE, Locked into No. 6 seed |
Comments have been disabled for this post.