Copyright: All pages on this Website are subject to the following copyright notice: ¬¨¬© 2015 Inside Pittsburgh Sports LLC, All material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form without written consent.
Payment and Credit Card authorization
Inside Pittsburgh Sports offers subscribers two options.
- Standard Fee – 1 year subscription for $29.95 per year
All prices under the normal fee are subject to change.
- 1 year Subscription –¬†2 Month Payment Plan: Members who select the two-month payment plan will be charged $7.95 every two months over the course of a year.
- Previous Standard Fee – 1 year subscription for $19.95. Members who signed up between October 2008 and July 2009¬†pay a yearly fee of $29.95
Inside Pittsburgh Sports has obtained a digital certificate. All personal information is secured under the Secure Sockets Layer certificate.
Please be aware that Your “Inside Access” subscription will automatically be renewed each year on the anniversary date of your subscriptionYour “Inside Access” subscription for a¬†one year subscription under the two month payment plan¬†will be automatically renewed every two months.
- All subscribers have the option of canceling their subscription at any time by logging in, going to “Edit My Profile” and then following the Cancellation instructions. Keep in my mind once you cancel your subscription, your username will no longer be valid and you will not be able to read “Inside Access” material.
- Cancellations under the one year subscription – two month payment plan will be charged for the entire amount of the year subscription.
- Please keep in mind that you must cancel your subscription before your renewal date, if you do not want to be charged for a renewal fee. If you have any questions about renewal date, please contact our customer service rep at firstname.lastname@example.org or William DePaoli at email@example.com
- No refunds will be given to members who cancel their subscription, violate the terms or service or violate the code of conduct.
Inside Access Members
Access to and use of the Inside Access Services is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Unauthorized access to the Inside Access Services is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
The material on the Inside Access services is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is strictly prohibited. Inside Pittsburgh Sports spends a great deal of time and money to provide information only accessible to subscribers. Subscribers agree that they will not copy, publish, or in any way make available publicly any news, features, or any other information from Inside Pittsburgh Sports, without express written permission from Inside Pittsburgh Sports. By use of this site Subscribers agree that, should they do so, Inside Pittsburgh Sports reserves the right to cancel their subscription immediately without refund. Additionally, reuse of copyrighted information (written materials, pictures, features, audio, etc.) will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
By becoming an Inside Access Member, you agree that you will not use the comments forum to advertise any product or service, without the express written permission of Inside Pittsburgh Sports.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL INSIDE PITTSBURGH SPORTS LLC OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, SERVICES OR ADVERTISERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF INSIDE PITTSBURGH SPORTS LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL INSIDE PITTSBURGH SPORTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY INSIDE PITTSBURGH SPORTS LLC. INSIDE PITTSBURGH SPORTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, INSIDE PITTSBURGH SPORTS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Links to third party
For any questions regarding your subscription services or other concerns feel free to contact our customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org¬†or contact William DePaoli at email@example.com
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and non subscribers regarding the use of the Inside Pittsburgh Sports services.
Forums Code of Conduct:
The comments forums are open to all “Inside Access” Members. Use of this site signifies your agreement with the Code of Conduct.
The comments forums are the place for Inside Access Members to sound off on particular topics and interact with other sports fans. Members are advised to act in a professional way or they will be banned.
- No excessive foul or vulgar LanguageInside Pittsburgh Sports prohibits excessive foul language and profanity of any kind. If any subscribers cannot abide by the code of conduct they will be removed without hesitation.
- Personal Attacks are prohibitedPersonal attacks are prohibited. Everyone has a right to their opinion but no one deserves to be personally attacked. Inside Pittsburgh Sports prohibits derogatory comments based on the target’s assumed religion, race, sexual orientation, gender.
- Flooding Forums are prohibitedAny member that can’t act like a civilized human being and decides to flood the comments forums with repeated comments, unfounded comments or spamming will be prohibited from commenting again.
- Moderators have the final sayModerators have the right to remove or ban any members who don’t follow the code the conduct. The moderators will not let a few members ruin it for everyone else and they will not hesitate to ban any members who cannot act in a professional way. Moderators have the right to call into question any members who don’t follow the rules.