Latest Jagr Update
Just spoke with Jagr’s agent Petr Svboboda for the second time today. As of 12:10 p.m. this afternoon, Svoboda indicated a decision was not imminent.
When asked if he can confirm that a decision will come today, Svoboda said, “No” and he wasn’t sure when one would be made. Doesn’t mean one won’t be made today but right now he at least claims, there’s no timetable as Jagr is looking to make the “best decision”.
What remains the reason for the delay, according to Svoboda?

“We {Svoboda, Jagr} have a lot of things to sort through, ” Svoboda told Inside Pittsburgh Sports.
Svoboda spoke with the Penguins this morning, along with other interested teams but he has given them no vibe on what his intentions are.
The Canadiens and Red Wings also have offers on the table. More teams are believed to have joined the mix.
Svoboda’s plan is for him and Jagr to discuss those “things” that he needs to sort through.
The Penguins haven’t had any comment on the situation yet.